Email Unauthorized Collection Denied
Email Address Non-collection Refusal
- E-mail addresses posted on this homepage are not collected without permission through e-mail collection programs or other technical devices and may be punished under "the law regarding the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information", etc. in case of violation.
- Posting date 01 January 2019
The law regarding the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information Article 50-2 (Prohibition of unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses, etc.)
- Everyone is not allowed to collect e-mail addresses using a program or technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses from the specified Internet homepage.
- Everyone is not allowed to sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of the regulation of paragraph 1.
- Everyone is not allowed to use the e-mail addresses for the transmission of information, which is prohibited from collecting, selling and distributing under paragraphs 1 and 2.